Check your eligibility
To be eligible to join the Scotch Butchers Club you must source and subsequently correctly label your meat from a member of the QMS Assured Processors Scheme. This scheme covers most of the processors in Scotland; a detailed list of these processors can be found at www.qmscotland.co.uk.
Once your application has been processed we will visit to offer help and advice, ensuring you maximize your Club membership.
How much does it cost?
To suit all members, we offer two membership levels as detailed below.
Standard Membership - £75 per shop, per annum (inclusive of VAT)
For only £75 per shop members will receive the following per annum;
- Minimum of 4 seasonal promotional campaigns specifically produced for the independent retailer.
- Minimum of 50 recipe booklets/cards with each promotional campaign.
- Additional point of sale materials and free give-aways with promotional campaigns when applicable.
- Membership certificates to show your customers you are a member of the Scotch Butcher Club and that you are a certified stockist of Scotch
- Beef, Scotch Lamb and/or Specially Selected Pork.
- Presence on the Scotch Butchers Club website (the website is currently being updated and will feature a new improved search function).
- Free branded promotional/POS materials available at all times.
- A wide selection of quality promotional merchandise such as carrier bags, polo shirts, blackboards, t-shirts, aprons and poster frames,
- available at greatly subsidised prices.
- Generic Advertising campaigns to promote Scotch Beef, Scotch Lamb and Specially Selected Pork.
Membership Plus - £150 per shop, per annum (inclusive of VAT)
This is designed for larger/busier shops that require a greater quantity of materials with each campaign. For just £150 per shop members will receive the same as the current membership package plus the following;
- Minimum of 200 recipe booklets/cards with each seasonal promotional campaign.
- Double the quantity of additional POS and free give-aways with promotional campaigns when applicable.
Simply contact Graeme Sharp on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 472 4042 to request an application pack